In the wake of regulatory changes, economic volatility, and changing customer expectations, financial services organizations face complex operational challenges related to service delivery, costs, and compliance. Success in this environment depends on the ability of financial services executives to look beyond the status quo and adopt business strategies that deliver operational efficiencies with bottom-line results.
The 3rd Annual Business Process Management and Technology Innovation Forum, hosted by FSO Knowledge Xchange, is designed to empower financial services executives to refine and improve their BPM initiatives. This premier one-day event for the financial services industry (banking, insurance and capital markets) brings together industry experts, senior decision-makers, and thought leaders to share and discuss their insights and best practices in an environment that encourages participant interaction and networking.
Benefits of Attending
- Identify the next generation of BPM and how to leverage new BPM methodologies within your organization.
- Gain insights on the best industry practices for successful BPM.
- Learn how leading firms are transforming their current BPM operating models using technologies such as cloud computing, SOA, and social media.
- Discover how to achieve competitive advantage by implementing operational intelligence.
- Select the right BPM partner to achieve competitive advantage.
- Improve transparency with data and process integration.
- Network and share ideas with senior-level executives from banking, capital markets, and insurance firms.
Who Should Attend
The Business Process Management and Technology Innovation Forum is designed for senior management of financial services firms including:
- C- Level Executives - COOs, CIOs, CTOs, CEOs, CAOs
- SVP, VP, Managing Directors
- Directors, Operations Managers
- Process Re-engineering Executives
- Performance Measurement Officers
- Technology Officers
- Innovation Leaders
- Strategy/Transformation Executives
- Heads of Procurement
- Lean and Six-Sigma Experts
- Front, Middle and Back Office Operations Managers
- Deployment Leaders and Champions